Did you know that your email address says a lot about you? As you may know, most people have several different email addresses, what most people don't know is how dangerous this can be - make a mistake, and your email address can cost you Big Time!

Generic email addresses are very unprofessional and show a lack of commitment to your business, have you ever gone to a website where you were interested in their product and you went to contact them only to find they used a generic @yahoo.com or @gmail.com address? How unprofessional. I can tell you from experience that a branded email address can make or break a deal.


Another reason to have a branded email address is not only is it more professional and makes you stand out above the rest, but it's also not limited in the way that most free email accounts are. There are usually no ads when you check your emails, and your clients or friends don't have to see any ads promoting products inside the emails you send to them.

When I first got started online, I had no idea that something that seemed so insignificant would actually hurt my business later on down the line. I set up my first email account for a small time reseller shop I had bought and quickly put up my contact information for people to get in touch with me should they have questions or comments. All seemed well until I had received email from people who told me how unprofessional it was for me to have an @yahoo.com account for my business, and they actually wouldn't buy from me because of it.

When I read that, I was amazed, I thought it was a joke... how could something that seemed so simple actually make someone not want to buy from me. But I took their advice, not quite knowing why that bothered people, and created my first branded email account. And you know what? I saw a jump in sales, I actually could see the results and I didn't receive any more emails like I'd received before.

I want to ask you, which looks more professional:

something3531@yahoo.com or lena@momsbiz.ws

By having your own domain with Global Domains International, you not only get 1 branded email to your domains.... you receive 10!!

Income For Life!
You can setup 10 branded email address for your online business from : admin@yourdomain.ws ....helpdesk@yourdomain.ws...etc..etc

Or if you wish to own a domain for personal reasons, you can setup email addresses for your family : husband@yourpersonaldomain.ws .... wife@yourpersonaldomain.ws ... son@yourpersonaldomain.ws ....daughter@yourpersonaldomain.ws ...

Get your choice of domain name now before somebody else grab it! Try it for FREE --> Click HERE now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top
Build Your Niche List